In compliance with applicable law and GDPR regarding protection of personal data, property of TradeWithSam., hereinafter referred to as the COMPANY, advises that any information of this type, provided by customers or users of the website https://TradeWithSam.com/, hereinafter referred to as the WEBSITE, through software license acquisition request forms or e-mails sent to the different mailboxes that the COMPANY has available in its website, implies that they accept and expressly authorize THE COMPANY, the database owner, to transfer and communicate these personal data to other services in charge of their processing and/or third service providers with the following purposes and objectives: (i) for the proper management of purchases made via the website, (ii) to send e-mails or regular mail with information about the products marketed on the website, (iii) to request information regarding the operation of the website and the products marketed on it, in order to improve the services and customize the experience of customers and/or users and (iiii) to offer new products and special offers from time to time.
The WEBSITE may use “cookie” technology for such purposes as enhancing your online experience and making certain features work better. Cookies are text files which are commonly deposited by websites on a user’s hard drive when the user visits a website. The file identifies a user’s computer and can record the user’s preferences and other data about the user’s website visit. Your web browser may enable you to disable cookies.
Also, the COMPANY wants to make it clear that it does not store information related to methods of payment. Furthermore, the COMPANY does not have access to such an information. The COMPANY, for his part, undertakes to maintain the secrecy and security of the personal data transferred, according to the applicable law in this matter.
What personal information do we collect and how we use it?
The COMPANY collects the personal information you enter on the WEBSITE and nothing else. For example, we collect your name and email address when you order a free or premium product. We collect the least possible amount of personal information needed to deliver our products to your inbox and prepare invoices for accounting purposes. The following describes the types of personal information we collect:
- Your full name
- Your email address
- Your country of residence
- Your IP address
How we use your personal information
The personal information you enter of the site is used to provide you with our products and for accounting purposes. We will never engage in third-party advertising or promotions, nor sell or communicate your personal data. We’ll contact you from time to time regarding new products being released or special offers.
- Your full name – We use your full name to address you properly in our communications and to create invoices for accounting purposes.
- Your email address – We use your email address to send you the download links of the products you request in the website. From time to time, we may use your personal information to contact you by email concerning our products. We may also send new products that we believe can be of interest to you, or special offers from time to time. We’ll also contact you if there is any problem with any of your orders that needs solving. If you do not want to receive email from us, please click the “unsubscribe” link which is included at the bottom of any email you receive from us. By providing us with your email address you consent to receiving communications from us electronically and all notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Your country of residence – The country of residence of each customer has to be included in our accounting invoices. It also helps us providing better customer support.
- Your IP Address – The IP address has to be included in our accounting invoices.
Choices and opting-out
In compliance with applicable law and GDPR regarding protection of personal data, your choices and opting-out abilities are the following:
- To opt-out of the mailing list that delivers download links to your email address
- To opt-out of the mailing list that delivers new products and special offers to your email address
- To request the permanent deletion of your information (a.k.a right to be forgotten)
- To access your data and receive it in a portable format
- To update or rectify your personal information
- To be informed about your personal data
- To restrict processing of your personal data
- To not to be subject of automated decision-making or profiling
If you do not want to receive email from us, please click the “unsubscribe” link which is included at the bottom of any email you receive from us. You can exercise your rights regarding any of the points listed above by opening a support ticket or notifying us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below
Data security and integrity
The WEBSITE has reasonable security policies and procedures in place to protect personal information within our organization from unauthorized loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Unfortunately, security cannot be absolutely guaranteed against all threats. Please be advised that we may use third-party cloud service providers that provide hosting, data storage and other services pursuant to standard terms and conditions that may be non-negotiable; these service providers have informed us or the general public that they apply security measures they consider adequate for the protection of information within their systems, or they have a general reputation for applying such measures. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, you are required to notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.
Use of services by minors
The products and the WEBSITE are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18). The COMPANY does not knowingly collect personal information from such individuals and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services or the Websites. If we learn that we have collected or received personal information from a child under 18, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under the age of 18, please notify us in accordance with the “Contacting Us” section below.